Have you ever wanted to be a brand rep but didn't know where to start? Look no further as I have listed the best top tips to become the best brand rep you'll ever be and also have the opportunity for you to become one!
Top 5 Tips of how to be a good Brand Representative.
- Always work with brands authentic to you, that you would personally buy from.
- Be proactive and show your initiative by sharing their posts in your stories and newsfeeds.
- Be social! As this role is Instagram based, you must be active on there and keen to socialise with the brands audience.
- Be on-the-pulse! Stay informed with them about any new developments or updates.
I am so excited to announce that I am looking for my first ever team of brand reps! Can you take clear, uncluttered images? We are looking for girls and boys, both national and international aged 0-7 years old.
What's in it for you?
- You will get 25% discount for yourself to use on all of my products.
- You will represent my brand for a 3 month term, starting from July.
- You will get a unique code that will give your friends, family and followers 10% off.
- You will receive free gifts every month and will have access to new items before they are launched.
What do you need to do?
- To love my brand and support it.
- You will post at least 1 grid post and 2 stories every week on Instagram.
- You will make at least 2 purchases of my products during your time as a brand rep.
- Make sure the photos are clear enough so I can re-post them to my feed.
- Always be sure to share our giveaways.
- May be requested to do extra shout-outs for new products, prize winners etc..
How to enter:
- Follow me on Instagram @thecustomisecompany
- Like the post on Instagram.
- Share this photo on your feed with the hashtag #brandrepTCC and tell me why you think you would make the perfect brand rep.
- Share the post to your stories and make sure to tag me so I can see!
The search will close on the 30th June and I will be in touch with those who are successful shortly after.
By becoming a brand rep for TheCustomiseCompany you agree to the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- I ask that photos be taken in a well lit area with a nice clean background.
- We know life with little ones is not always straight forward, so if you need some time off with illness please just let us know and so I can accommodate.
- I have the right to withdraw you from the contract anytime, without question if we find you are not abiding by the terms and conditions.